- 不管怎样说,无论如何,至少 in spite of that
- 不论用何种方法,无论从什么角度 anyhow
used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement;
"Anyhow, he is dead now"
"I think they're asleep; anyhow, they're quiet"
"I don't know what happened to it; anyway, it's gone"
"anyway, there is another factor to consider"
"I don't know how it started; in any case, there was a brief scuffle"
"in any event, the government faced a serious protest"
"but at any rate he got a knighthood for it"
in any way whatsoever;
"they came anyhow they could"
"get it done anyway you can"
- Anyway she said what was in her mind.
- He reflected that the quality of the instruments was good anyway.
- I don't think they need help, but I think I should offer anyway.
- Anyway, he must have eaten a lot because now he is fat.
- The house was locked and I cannot get in anyway.
- I am coming anyway, no matter what you say.
- Anyway you can try.
- I don't want to go, anyway,I can't.
- I don't care what you say,I'm going to do it anyway.
- I don't know if it was lost or stolen; anyway, it's gone.
- She told me to do the thing anyway I wanted.
- Get the job done anyway you can.
- A well-groomed woman can't fix her hair just anyway.
- Anyway,shall we go on to the next point now?
- any way 总之
All those who are any way concerned in works of literature.出自： Addison
- anyway, any way
- 这两者的意思不同:anyway的意思是“不管怎样,无论如何”; any way的意思是“任何方式,任何道路”。
- anyhow 无论如何
- nevertheless 尽管如此
- in any case 无论如何
- yet 还
- at any rate 无论如何
- in any way 无论如何
- any which way every which way
- nonetheless 尽管如此(仍然)...
- besides 除 ... 之外
- at least 至少
- well 很好地
- to cut a long story short 简而言之
- now then 喂喂(留心
- so 那么
- any 任何的
- in 在 ... 里
- which 哪一个
- way 路
- case 例子
- in any event 不管怎样
- any way 总之
- anyways 不管怎样