- The acid burnt a hole in the carpet.
- Some acids burn holes in wood and cloth.
- This paper reports a case of hydrofluoric acid burn complicated by inhalation injury and serious fluorine toxicosis.
- Objective To observe the effects of calcium supplements on the serum fluorine level in fluoric acid burn rabbits.
- Method: 18 cases of hydrofluoric acid burns were treaded with 10% calcium chloride solution inducted by direct current anode.Results: All the 18 cases were healed.
- Results the chromate salt had more harm to ocular tissue and its treatment methods were different from normal acid burn.