a member of the Industrial Workers of the World
inclined to shake as from weakness or defect;
"a rickety table"
"a wobbly chair with shaky legs"
"the ladder felt a little wobbly"
"the bridge still stands though one of the arches is wonky"
- The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps.
- The evening got off to a wobbly start.
- I am sick and feel very weak and wobbly.
- Now their economies are less wobbly and profits grow faster than in the rich world.
- Just because you can't do what you want there's no need to throw a wobbly.
There was a wobbly quality to his fifteen-year-old's voice.出自： P. Theroux
He regarded women as inferior, and..used wobbly and sometimes bemusing theories to prove female subordination.出自：Women's Review
A rabbit jelly, a wobbly gleaming scarlet one.出自： W. Perriam