a shaky motion;
"the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
vibrating slightly and irregularly; as e.g. with fear or cold or like the leaves of an aspen in a breeze;
"a quaking bog"
"the quaking child asked for more"
"quivering leaves of a poplar tree"
"with shaking knees"
"seemed shaky on her feet"
"sparkling light from the shivering crystals of the chandelier"
- His trembling hands belied his calm voice.
- The little trembling hare had confined all the day to her lurking-place.
- She is trying to control her trembling lips.
- She tried to control the trembling in her legs.
- Her heart fluttered like the trembling of a captured bird.