- 弱的,无力气的,易毁坏的,容易被击败的 lacking strength or power; easily broken, bent or defeated
- 功能不佳的 not functioning properly
- 无说服力的,无力的 not convincing or forceful
- 稀的,稀释的 containing a high proportion of water; dilute
- 未达高标准的,有缺陷的 not achieving a high standard; deficient
wanting in physical strength;
"a weak pillar"
overly diluted; thin and insipid;
(used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress;
"a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable"
"a weak stress on the second syllable"
wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings;
"I'm only a fallible human"
tending downward in price;
"a weak market for oil stocks"
deficient or lacking in some skill;
"he's weak in spelling"
lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality;
"a feeble old woman"
"her body looked sapless"
(used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
not having authority, political strength, or governing power;
"a weak president"
deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc;
"a faint outline"
"the wan sun cast faint shadows"
"the faint light of a distant candle"
"a faint hissing sound"
"a faint aroma"
"a weak pulse"
likely to fail under stress or pressure;
"the weak link in the chain"
deficient in intelligence or mental power;
"a weak mind"
- The troops were too weak to withstand.
- The small weak child became the scorn of the class.
- He was too weak even to lift his hand.
- She felt weak from lack of sleep.
- Your argument is too weak to convince me
- A person with weak sight cannot see far.
- According to the direction, we need a weak sugar solution.
- a weak moment
易被说服或诱惑的时刻 time when one is unusually easily persuaded or tempted
- weak at the knees
一时两腿发软站不住 temporarily hardly able to stand because of emotion, fear, illness, etc.
- weak in the head
- weak answer 缺乏说服力的回答
- weak character 优柔寡断的性格
- weak coffee 淡咖啡
- weak constitution 虚弱的体质
- weak defence 不牢固的防御工事
- weak fort 不坚固的堡垒
- weak heart 心脏衰弱
- weak pretext 经不起推敲的托词
- weak railing 不牢固的栏杆
- weak soup 稀汤
- weak spots 弱点
- weak voice 微弱的声音
He despises me for being too weak to play.出自： V. Woolf
He felt so weak..that he found it impossible to lift a match.出自： M. Holroyd
- weakly adv. 软弱地; 无力地; 疲软地