filled with water;
wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears;
"wiped his reeking neck"
relating to or resembling or consisting of water;
"a watery substance"
"a watery color"
overly diluted; thin and insipid;
- The cells are filled with water and are bathed in watery tissue fluids.
- A waiter brought him a watery coffee.
- The soup is too watery, please add some salt.
- His eyes were watery blue.
- A watery sun shone through the rain-clouds.
- She gave me a watery smile.
A bottomless morass of watery mud and weed.出自： I. Murdoch
Rows of watery English lettuces.出自： C. Brayfield