- 典型的,有代表性的 having the distinctive qualities of a particular type of person or thing
- 特有的,独特的 characteristic of a particular person or thing
exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category;
"a typical American girl"
"a typical suburban community"
"the typical car owner drives 10,000 miles a year"
"a painting typical of the Impressionist school"
"a typical romantic poem"
"a typical case of arteritis"
of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing;
"Jerusalem has a distinctive Middle East flavor"
"that is typical of you!"
conforming to a type;
"the typical (or normal) American"
"typical teenage behavior"
- Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
- If they reappear, they manifest themselves in certain typical ways.
- This is a typical bourgeois neighborhood.
- They reacted to the appalling weather with typical British stoicism.
- We had some typical Bavarian food.
- Botswana is not a typical African country.
- His father was a typical novelist of his time.
- The picture is typical of its kind.
- That sarcastic reply is typical of him.
- This wine is typical of the region.
- It is typical of him to take hard jobs.
- It was typical of him to be so rude.
Gabriele remained indelibly Italian, a typical Neopolitan.出自： G. Battiscombe
A typical day started with breakfast of cold, lumpy porridge.出自：She
- typicality n. 典型性；特征‖typically adv. 典型地