not representative of a group, class, or type;
"a group that is atypical of the target audience"
"a class of atypical mosses"
"atypical behavior is not the accepted type of response that we expect from children"
- The Beard family's war was probably not untypical.
- In previous studies, deixis in discourse was considered untypical.
- Conclusion The senile heart failure was untypical with poor prognosis.
- Schools in this area are quite untypical of schools in the rest of the country.
- All in all, it had been a not untypical day(= it had been very like other days).
- Objective:To analyze the reasons leading to misdiagnosis of untypical pulmonary tuberculoma.
1987s8 with its higher..inflation rate..was an untypical year.出自：Guardian