- 典型的,有代表性的 having the distinctive qualities of a particular type of person or thing
- 特有的,独特的 characteristic of a particular person or thing
- exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category;
"a typical American girl"
"a typical suburban community"
"the typical car owner drives 10,000 miles a year"
"a painting typical of the Impressionist school"
"a typical romantic poem"
"a typical case of arteritis"
- of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing;
"Jerusalem has a distinctive Middle East flavor"
"that is typical of you!"
- conforming to a type;
"the typical (or normal) American"
"typical teenage behavior"
- Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
- If they reappear, they manifest themselves in certain typical ways.
- This is a typical bourgeois neighborhood.
- They reacted to the appalling weather with typical British stoicism.
- We had some typical Bavarian food.
Botswana is not a typical African country.
His father was a typical novelist of his time.
The picture is typical of its kind.
That sarcastic reply is typical of him.
This wine is typical of the region.
It is typical of him to take hard jobs.
It was typical of him to be so rude.
Gabriele remained indelibly Italian, a typical Neopolitan.出自：G. Battiscombe
A typical day started with breakfast of cold, lumpy porridge.出自：She
- typicality n. 典型性；特征‖typically adv. 典型地