- n. 证明；自白；[律]遗嘱；<古>圣约
- n. 圣经旧约；圣经新约
a profession of belief;
"he stated his political testament"
a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
strong evidence for something;
"his easy victory was a testament to his skill"
either of the two main parts of the Christian Bible
- The building is a testament to their success.
- This aircraft's safety record is an impressive testament to its designers' skill.
- Her solicitor drew up her last will and testament.
- The event was prophesied in the Old Testament.
- He read an extract from the New Testament.
On Liberty is a personal testament as well as a political tract.出自： J. Gross