a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view;
"the presentation of new data"
"he gave the customer a demonstration"
a show of military force or preparedness;
"he confused the enemy with feints and demonstrations"
a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature);
"there were violent demonstrations against the war"
proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
a visual presentation showing how something works;
"the lecture was accompanied by dramatic demonstrations"
"the lecturer shot off a pistol as a demonstration of the startle response"
- She gave us a demonstration of the machine to show us how it worked.
- Our showrooms, situated in the business center, offer admirable facilities for display and demonstration.
- The professor will give a demonstration in class.
- His demonstration of anger is shown by way of long time silence.
- "What a wonderful demonstration!"she exclaimed.
- The police were present at the demonstration in (full) force.
- They made a huge demonstration against the government.
- The police said over 100,000 people had taken part in the demonstration.
- demonstration software 演示软件
- demonstration match 表演赛
- demonstration plant 实验厂,样板厂,示范...
- protest demonstration 抗议示威
- demonstration project 示范项目
- demonstration plot 示范区
- demonstration farm 示范农场
- direct demonstration 直接证法
- demonstration test 示范试验
- demonstration testing [计] 论证试验...
- demonstration effect 示例效果
- reliability demonstration 可靠性验证
- indirect demonstration 间接证法
- demonstration reactor 示范堆
- demonstration mirror 示教用反光镜...
- analytic demonstration 分析论证,解析证明...
- demonstration program 演示程序
- Chief Demonstration Officer 首席演示官
- to demonstration 确定无疑地
He dares not be comical; his fun must escape from him unprepared, and..be unaccompanied by any physical demonstration.出自： R. L. Stevenson
She was not given to demonstrations of motherly fondness in company.出自： E. Templeton
- exposition 博览会
- proof 证明
- presentation 介绍
- demo 样本唱片
- display 显示
- illustration 说明
- explanation 解释
- show 证明
- protest 抗议
- protest march 抗议游行
- march 行军
- protest rally 抗议集会
- rally 集会
- evidence 证据
- validation 确认
- establishment 确立
- revelation 揭露
- determination 决心
- manifestation 表现
- monstrance 圣体匣
- presentment 陈述
- parade 游行
- procession 队伍