- n. 【C】药签；医用海绵
- vt. 擦净；以棉花棒涂敷于
implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion
cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle; for cleaning floors
wash with a swab or a mop;
"swab the ship's decks"
apply (usually a liquid) to a surface;
"dab the wall with paint"
- Loose your fist and put the swab on it for 15 minutes.
- You should never put a cotten swap[cotton swab] or other object into the ear canal.
- You should never put a cotton swab or other object into the ear canal.
- But you can use a swab or cloth to clean the outer part of the ear.
- Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.
- The crew were orderd to swab down the decks.
- Little Tom swabbed up the gravy with crusty bread.
- The nurse swabbed the wound with mercurochrome.
Jane took the stick-mop and..swabbed all the stern part of the barge.出自： A. P. Herbert
The nurse lifted up my arm, swabbed a little place with cotton wool.出自： D. Welch
Everybody will be swabbed and their medical history recorded.出自：Independent