a light touch or stroke
a small quantity of something moist or liquid;
"a dab of paint"
"a splatter of mud"
"just a splash of whiskey"
apply (usually a liquid) to a surface;
"dab the wall with paint"
"pat him on the shoulder"
- Dab the coffee off with your handkerchief.
- You can dab at the stain on your coat with a wet towel.
- Dab the solution on your scar to relieve the pain.
- Again, try not to use too much water. Just dab the paint on.
- She gave me a dab with her umbrella.
- She had given her face a dab with a wet towel.
- She put a dab of butter on the toast.
- She put a dab of perfume behind her ears.
- Ian is a dab hand at the orient art.
- She is a dab hand at chopsticks.
- dab hand 能手
- rusty dab 红鲽
- polar dab 极光鲽
- sand dab 【动物
- pole dab 美首鲽
- dab oil [化] 比目鱼油...
- sea dab 鲽
- common dab 欧洲黄盖鲽
- dab chick 刚孵出的雏鸡...
- D.A.B. =Dictionar...
- dab 轻触
- a dab hand at 做某事的能手...
- dab onto 轻轻地抹上,薄薄地敷...
- be a dab at 是…的能手
- dab off 轻轻地擦掉,很快地除...
- dab on 轻轻地抹上,薄薄地敷...
- be a dab hand in 是…的能手
- be a dab in 是…的能手
- be a dab hand at 是…的能手
Giving us several dabs with its beak.出自： Smollett
Making two dabs at him in the air with her needle.出自： Dickens
I dip my brush...and dab it against the paper.出自： J. Tyndall
She walked about the room, dabbing her wet cheeks with a towel.出自： V. Woolf
The porridge was dabbed on our plates from a..spoon.出自： L. Lee