- It insists that you participate, not spectate.
- Everyone is welcomed to spectate the process.
- Surf, swim, sunbathe or spectate at Bondi Beach (Campbell Pde), Sydney's most popular sweep of sand.
- It all takes place in Mexican bandit country so remote and lawless that no-one goes to spectate.
- To improve the tools with which individuals and organizations can spectate and broadcast matches.
- And to be honest, too many people are happy to spectate rather than actually get in the game.
Fairs were held on Pack Street: later I went to spectate at some.出自： R. Frame
A..preference for spectating rather than partaking in sports.出自： C. Harman