- n. 污点；渍痕；浓烟
- v. （使）变脏；（使）模糊
a smoky fire to drive away insects
a blemish made by dirt;
"he had a smudge on his cheek"
make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- You've got a smudge on your cheek.
- Wash your hands or you'll make smudges on the writing paper.
- You have a smudge of chocolate on your shirt.
- Wet ink smudges easily.
- When you look at the photographs, please be careful and don't smudge them.
- Oh,no,how do you spell it?...oh,well I will just smudge it a little.
There was a green smudge on her pinafore.出自： V. Woolf
The smudge which Tess had set upon that nobility.出自： fig.
Eyes sore from smoke..and faces smudged with charcoal.出自： A. Ransome
This was a boy..whose school books would be smudged and blotted.出自： P. Carey