- n. 争吵；大声的吵闹
- vi. 争吵；大声喊；哗哗流
- [C]吵架，打架 noisy fight or quarrel,often in a public place
- vi. 打架，争吵 fight or quarrel
an uproarious party
a noisy fight in a crowd
to quarrel noisily, angrily or disruptively;
"The bar keeper threw them out, but they continued to wrangle on down the street"
- He shall not get so angry. What we have gotten here is more like a brawl than a debate.
- He is a timid boy; it's impossible for him to brawl with anyone.
- The young men had nothing better to do than brawl in the streets.
- The river brawled over the rapids.
- Did you take part in the brawl yesterday?
- Several youths were brawling in the street.
- brawler n. 打闹者