"We are running down a few tips"
"The water ran down"
injure or kill by running over, as with a vehicle
use up all one's strength and energy and stop working;
"At the end of the march, I pooped out"
"She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
"exhaust one's savings"
"We quickly played out our strength"
pursue until captured;
"They ran down the fugitive"
- The cyclist was run down by a lorry.
- I am not the sort person to be put down.
- He's always running down his wife's cooking.
- At last he was hunted down and killed by hanging.
- He is on the run from the police.
- He had quite a time running down the technical words.
- They hope to track down the source of the infection.
- run down to 延伸至
- run down 撞倒
- The spring has run down. 发条走完了。...