- 榨取...的树液，使（树）排出液汁 ，晒干…的液汁，去除...的白木质，使干枯
- =Service Access Point【计】服务接达点，服务访问点
- =semi-armour-piercing 半穿甲
- =Service Advertising Protocol 服务公告协议
a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
a person who lacks good judgment
a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
"exhaust one's savings"
"We quickly played out our strength"
excavate the earth beneath
- These bugs drink much sap every day.
- Maple sugar is made from the sap of maple trees.
- The sap flowed out when he broke the stem of the flower.
- It was the beginning of the spring and the sap was rising in the boys.
- They are ventilating the sap of a coal mine.
- The criticism sapped his determination.
- I was sapped by months of hospital treatment.
- Her long illness gradually sapped her strength.
- sap up on someone 殴打某人
The sap of youth shrinks from our veins.出自： Lytton
The 183rd Tunnelling Company had been mining Russian saps.出自： H. Williamson
A crazy building, sapped and undermined by the rats.出自： Dickens
He saw some big fellows sapping up a group of little kids.出自： L. Armstrong