matter that remains after something has been removed
something left after other parts have been taken away;
"there was no remainder"
"he threw away the rest"
"he took what he wanted and I got the balance"
- The insoluble lead oxide is remained in the residue.
- This is a kind of brandy distilled from grape or apple residue.
- The flies leave a sticky residue on crops.
- The residue of estate belongs to his son.
- residue check 剩余检验,余数校验...
- evaporation residue 蒸发残渣
- process residue 工艺残渣,工艺废料...
- spent residue 废物
- toxic residue 残毒
- petroleum residue 石油脚,炼制残油...
- waste residue 废渣
- sieve residue 筛渣,筛下料...
- chemical residue 化学残渣
- acid residue 酸渣
- dry residue 干渣
- carbonaceous residue 碳质残渣
- distillation residue 蒸馏残液
- filter residue 滤渣
- carbon residue 炭渣,焦炭残渣...
- pesticide residue 农药残留
- radioactive residue 放射性残渣
- naphtha residue 重油,黑油,石脑油残...
- oil residue 油渣
- insoluble residue 不溶残渣,不溶性残余...
His lips had stiffened with some residue of the old pain.出自： B. Unsworth
The dandelion root..snapped, leaving a residue of root in the soil.出自： M. Wesley