- adj. 剩余的；残余的
- n. 剩余部分；(复)追加酬金
something left after other parts have been taken away;
"there was no remainder"
"he threw away the rest"
"he took what he wanted and I got the balance"
(often plural) a payment that is made to a performer or writer or director of a television show or commercial that is paid for every repeat showing;
"he could retire on his residuals"
relating to or indicating a remainder;
- The debate over the residual powers of the States has been long drawn out.
- That's the residual outcome of your past thoughts and actions.
- residual radiation 残余辐射,剩余辐射...
- residual hardness 残余硬度,剩余硬度...
- residual deformation 残余变形,残留变形...
- residual strain 剩余应变,残余应变...
- residual austenite 残留奥氏体
- residual oil 残余油,残油...
- residual air 残余空气,余气...
- residual property 残留性能
- residual heat 剩余热
- residual chlorine 余氯
- residual error 残留误差,残差,漏检...
- residual volume 肺余气量,余气量,剩...
- residual fuel 剩余燃料
- residual stress 残余应力
- residual elasticity 剩余弹性,残余磁性...
- residual method 剩磁法
- residual value 残值
- residual gas 残气
- residual soil 残留污垢
- residual activity 残留活性,残留放射性...
A large residual in the market for graduates.出自：Oxford Economic Papers
The residual Hegelianism that all modern criticism betrays.出自： R. Scruton