- [P]剩余部分，残余 a part that remains
- [C]零料，零头布 a small piece of cloth left over from a larger piece and sold cheap
a small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists
a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- If something has been partly used or destroyed, we use remains or remnants.
- I will sell this remnant to you, at cost.
- The remnants of last night's meal were still on the table.
- The Ainu settlers in Hokkaido are the last remnant of a prehistoric race.
- She bought a remnant of silk at a bargain.
- The beautiful curtain is made of remnant materials.
- The dogs are eating the remnants of the feast.
- Even today remnants of this practice remain.
Rejoice That yet a remnant of your race survives.出自： W. Cowper
On December 5 Napoleon abandoned the remnant of his armies on the Russian frontier.出自： W. S. Churchill
Ludens had cleared away the remnants of supper.出自： I. Murdoch