- n. 约会；约会地点；汇合点
- vi. 汇合；集合
a meeting planned at a certain time and place
a place where people meet;
"he was waiting for them at the rendezvous"
a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
meet at a rendezvous
- He didn't recognize the address of the rendezvous.
- She made the rendezvous with only minutes to spare.
- He didn't tell me the rendezvous.
- The cafe is a popular rendezvous for young lovers.
- The Dutch must have a rendezvous.
- This cafe is a rendezvous for writers and artists.
- They will rendezvous in the park.
- We'll rendezvous at the railway station tomorrow afternoon.
- They decided to rendezvous at the club.
The cellar of our house was turned into a rendezvous for revolutionaries.出自： S. Rosenberg
In wave after wave they rendezvoused above the town of March.出自： C. Ryan
Sturdee rendezvoused with Rear Admiral Stoddart.出自： D. A. Thomas