- v. 享受；从...获得乐趣；品味；渴望；喜欢；有滋味
- n. 滋味；爱好；调味品
- [U]滋味，美味；乐趣 great enjoyment of food,etc.;zest
- [U](大量的）享受；快乐 (a great deal of) enjoyment,especially of food;pleasure
- [C][U]调味酱汁，泡菜酱 substance eaten with a meal,such as pickles or sauce,to add taste and interest
- vt. 欣赏，享受，爱好 enjoy;be pleased with
vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
spicy or savory condiment
the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in;
"She relished her fame and basked in her glory"
- Take each day and relish each moment.
- He seemed to relish the scandal.
- Take a moment and relish this with me! Soon all will be revealed!
- His wife won't relish having to wash all those dishes.
- He drank up the wine with relish.
- I tasted the fish my mother cooked with relish.
- The game will lose its relish when you grow old.
- I have no relish for witnessing cruelty.
- The teacher had no relish for his jokes.
- Hunger is the best relish for food.
- Put some relish on a slice of bread.
- Butter to butter is no relish.
- Andrew has no relish for pop music.
- A cat relishes fish.
- He relished my good advice.
A Laplander..has no notion of the relish of wine.出自： D. Hume
Relish your nimble notes to pleasing ears.出自：Rape of Lucrece , Shakespeare
- enjoy 享受
- savor 味道
- appreciate 欣赏
- like 像
- enjoyment 享受
- delight 高兴
- savour 味道
- delight in 因 ... 高兴
- take pleasure in 喜欢
- pleasure 愉快
- elation 得意洋洋
- appreciation 欣赏
- bliss 幸福
- zest 热情
- tooth 牙齿
- sauce 酱汁
- enthusiasm 热情
- tang 强烈的味道
- smack 掌击声
- bask 取暖
- flavor 风味
- sapidity 有味道
- flavour 味道
- zestfulness 热心
- gusto 爱好
- nip 夹
- loathe 厌恶