understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something;
"he has a good grasp of accounting practices"
delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values);
"arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success"
"to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste"
an expression of gratitude;
"he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
a favorable judgment;
"a small token in admiration of your works"
an increase in price or value;
"an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
- She shows little appreciation of good music.
- An appreciation of art will enrich your life.
- She grinned her appreciation of my help.
- Please accept this as a token of my appreciation.
- There is an appreciation of the poet's work in the book.
- These shares show an appreciation of 10%.
- official appreciation 法定升值
- appreciation of capital 资本的增值
- reserve for appreciation 涨价准备
- terrain appreciation 地形判断
- appreciation surplus 涨价盈余
- exchange appreciation 外汇升值
- appreciation of fixed assets 资产增值
- appreciation of money 货币增值
- appreciation in asset value 资产增值
- appreciation duty 财产增值税
- realized appreciation 已实现涨价
- appreciation of market prices 市价上涨
- gross appreciation 涨价毛额
- appreciation of goods 商品提价
- unrealized appreciation 未实现增值
- currency appreciation 货币升值
- appreciation of currency 货币增值
There had been a number of appreciations of his work in the literary papers.出自： A. Powell
He settled back and tried to make a proper military appreciation of their situation.出自： B. England
- obligation 义务
- gratitude 感激
- admiration 钦佩
- grasp 把握
- thanks 谢谢
- indebtedness 债务
- gratefulness grateful的名词形...
- approval 同意
- appraisal 估计
- positive reception 正信号接收
- criticism 批评
- enjoyment 享受
- understanding 理解
- knowledge 学问
- brain 脑
- weakness 软弱
- comprehension 理解
- glory 光荣
- handle 处理
- awareness 认识
- recognition 承认
- rise 上升
- increase 增加
- escalation 逐步扩大
- growth 【U】增长
- perceptiveness perceptive的名...
- taste 味觉
- hold 拿着
- discernment 眼光
- depreciation 贬值