- v. 获得；采办；拉皮条
get by special effort;
"He procured extra cigarettes even though they were rationed"
arrange for sexual partners for others
- Can you procure that rare old book ?
- The book is out of print and difficult to procure .
- I will try to procure you the best terms I can.
- He was responsible for procuring supplies for the army.
- He was accused of procuring women for his business associates.
- procure a reservation 附保留条件
This second sneer procured another laugh against him.出自： Smollett
An ingenious lover procured his..rival to be arrested for lunacy.出自： W. D. Howells
Could you procure that I should speak with her?出自： R. Bridges