lighted up by or as by fire or flame;
"forests set ablaze (or afire) by lightning"
"even the car's tires were aflame"
"a night aflare with fireworks"
"candles alight on the tables"
"houses on fire"
- Their house caught fire while they were away.
- It is easy for paper to catch on fire.
- set the world on fire 非常成功(大大出名)...
- set the heather on fire 煽起骚动
- on the fire <美俚>尚未决定的...
- like a house on fire 猛烈迅速地
- set the thames on fire 做出惊人的事来(成为...
- to get on/along like a house on fire 关系非常融洽...
- get on like a house on fire 进展迅速
- heap coals of fire on someone's head 参照 coal
- on fire 着火
- go on fire 开始燃烧