- n. 小叶；传单
- v. 散发传单
- [C]传单,散页印刷品 a small, often folded piece of printed paper
a thin triangular flap of a heart valve
part of a compound leaf
a small book usually having a paper cover
- Leaflet blades with scattered oil glands.
- Leaflet blade abaxially with lateral vein axils yellowish crinite.
- I rustle up a few helper to hand out leaflet.
- They distributed leaflets to customers.
- I pick up a leaflet about the care of teeth.
- We were paid to leaflet the mall with advertisements.
- He picked up a leaflet about care of the teeth.
- He was standing at the door of the theater, handing out leaflets.
- This leaflet contains your operation instructions.
The leaves are..pinnate, with a terminal leaflet a little larger than the rest.出自： A. T. Thomson