- vt. 使 ... 蒙羞；使丢脸
- vt. 使蒙羞，羞辱，使丢脸 cause to feel humble or to lose the respect of others
cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of;
"He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss"
- She was humiliated because her children behaved so badly.
- Though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you.
- The boy humiliate his parents by behaving badly in front of the guests.
- I didn't want to humiliate her in front of her colleagues.
- Parents are humiliated if their children behave badly when guests are present.
How much we ought to..examine and humiliate our selves.出自： Robert Burton
- humiliating adj. 使蒙羞的，使丢脸的‖humiliation n. 羞辱，丢脸‖humiliative adj. 羞辱的，丢脸的‖humiliator n. 羞辱者