- 油脂，脂油，脂肪，动物脂，动物油脂， 兽脂
- [U]动物油脂 animal fat that has been softened by cooking or heating
- [U]滑脂 any thick semi-solid oily substance
- vt. 用油脂涂,在(尤指机器)上涂油 put or rub grease on or in (a machine)
a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
the state of being covered with unclean things
lubricate with grease;
"grease the wheels"
- Mother smeared grease on her hands.
- The engine was covered in grease.
- I use the floor cleaner to remove grease.
- You're supposed to grease the pan first.
- I will not grease the monkey bars.
- I am coming next week to have you grease the car.
- He had to repair the wagon, grease the axles.
- The offender attempt to grease the palm of the judge.
- A lot of grease comes out of a duck when it is being cooked.
- The grease from pork can be used for frying.
- He put grease on his hair to make it shiny.
- He asked the worker to grease the axile.
- They greased the disk with butter.
- axle grease 轴用脂
A pole's covered with grease and you have to try and climb it but of course you can't.出自： J. Mortimer
The husband wiped seal grease from his fingers with a ptarmigan wing.出自： B. Lopez
Silently went the window up..as though greased by some witch.出自： D. W. Jerrold