- n. 摆动；振翼；烦扰
- vi. 摆动；振翼；烦扰
- vt. 使心烦；使焦虑
- 不规则跳动，急跳， 快速跳动，怦怦乱跳
- vi. & vt. 振翼,拍翅膀 (of the wings of birds) move lightly and quickly; move (the wings) in this way
- vi. 飘动 move about in a quick irregular way
- vi. (心)快速跳动 (of the hear) beat weakly and irregularly
- [S]紧张,激动不安 state of nervous or confused excitement
the act of moving back and forth
abnormally rapid beating of the auricles of the heart (especially in a regular rhythm); can result in heart block
a disorderly outburst or tumult;
"they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused"
the motion made by flapping up and down
move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart;
"The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
move back and forth very rapidly;
"the candle flickered"
flap the wings rapidly or fly with flapping movements;
"The seagulls fluttered overhead"
"His heart palpitated"
"bat one's eyelids"
- There was a flutter of wings among the trees.
- He immediately fell into a great flutter.
- The news caused a flutter among the teaching staff.
- Banners fluttered in the breeze.
- White clouds flutter in the blue sky.
- The young bird fluttered its wings.
- His heart fluttered with fear.
- They flutter about nervously in staccato hops.
- I could hear the birds' wings fluttering on the roof.
- The birds fluttered in the trees.
- The colored flags are fluttering in the breeze.
- His heart fluttered with excitement.
- The bird fluttered its wings in the bird's nest.
- She fluttered her eyelashes at him.
- She fluttered her handkerchief from the train window as a goodbye.
- She was in a great flutter about traveling by airplane.
- He felt a flutter of excitement.
- flutter about (v.+adv.)
焦虑地乱动 move with quick nervous movements
- flutter down (v.+adv.)
飘落 descend in light twisting movements
It was autumn, and leaves were fluttering down in the light wind.
- flutter among 在…中飞来飞去
- flutter at 向…飘动
- flutter in the breeze 在风中飘动
- flutter past the window 从窗前飘过
- flutter round 绕…飘
- flutter to the ground 落到地上
- make a flutter 引起不安
- wing flutter 机翼颤动
- in a flutter 坐立不安
- flutter of wings 翅膀的振动
An infinite Variety of Motions to be made use of in the flutter of a Fan.出自： Addison
The fine French kings came over in a flutter of flags and dames.出自： G. K. Chesterton
The moth fluttering about the light which is to consume it.出自： J. McCosh
- flutter, flit, flitter
- 这三个词都表示以类似鸟那样的运动方式来移动。其区别在于:flutter强调不稳定性和颤动性; flit强调轻快、迅速; 而flitter则兼而有之。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的floterian，意为来回飘动。
- flap 拍打
- wave 波浪
- tremble 战悚
- flicker 闪烁
- quiver 颤抖
- waver 动摇
- bet 打赌
- wager 赌注
- stake 桩
- fluster 慌乱
- flourish 茂盛
- move 移动
- tizzy 慌乱
- excitement 激动
- beat 打
- pulsate 搏动
- disturbance 扰乱
- palpitate 悸动
- flit 轻快地飞
- blink 眨眼
- addle 使腐坏
- fly 飞
- wag (狗)摇摆(尾巴)...
- flapping 摇摆运动
- hoo-ha 激动
- dart 飞镖
- to-do <非正式>骚动...
- commotion 骚动
- fleet 舰队
- hurly burly 喧闹,骚动
- disruption 分裂
- bat 球棒
- kerfuffle <英>混乱
- fluttering 动词flutter的现在...
- hoo-hah 忙乱
- flitter 翩翩地飞来飞去...