- n. <非正式>骚动； 喧闹
a disorderly outburst or tumult;
"they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused"
- I prefer the quiet countryside to the noisy cities.
- I don't go in for loud popular music.
- have to do with 与 ... 有关
- do something to 影响; 刺激, 做点...
- do violence to 破坏(损害
- do justice to 公平处理
- not to be able to do something for toffee 无能力做某事...
- to do 骚乱
- do honour to 敬佩(给带来荣誉...
- do damage to 损害
- do to wit 使知道,使懂得...
- do credit to 为增光(增加的身价...
- do homage to 敬佩
- steel one's heart to do something 硬起心肠去做某事...
- think it scorn to do something 鄙视做某事
- have nothing to do with 与 ... 无关
- have much to do with 与 ... 很有关系...
- do to death 杀死(把 ... ...
- have something to do with 与 ... 有关
- be bound in honor to do something 义不容辞
- do obeisance to someone 向某人致敬
- have the nerve to do something 有勇气做某事...
You make a great to-do about your humble beginnings.出自： J. Braine