- n. 长笛；凹槽
- vi. 吹长笛；发出笛声
- vt. 刻凹槽
- [C]长笛 type of musical instrument consisting of a tube of metal or wood with holes in it which are covered by the fingers or by keys
a high-pitched woodwind instrument; a slender tube closed at one end with finger holes on one end and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown
a tall narrow wineglass
a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
form flutes in
- Can you play the flute?
- He took out his flute and played on it.
- He played a delightful melody on his flute.
- The child occupied himself in playing his flute.
- The flute on the column was inscribed with a Latin phrase.
- The flute broke into a light lilting air.
- The long-drawn-out sound of a flute is coming from far to near.
- The flute was made of wood.
- I have two flutes.
- five-hole flute 五孔长笛
- bamboo flute 竹笛
- on the flute 用长笛
Some..swan..fluting a wild carol ere her death.sssss S. O'Faol&aacusc;in出自： Tennyson