a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface;
"his face has many lines"
"ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove;
make wrinkled or creased;
"furrow one's brow"
cut a furrow into a columns
- An old ox makes straight furrow.
- The tractor has make deep furrow in the loose sand.
- The country roads were muddy and full of furrows left by farm carts.
- The furrow in Mei's brow deepened.
- The pain of the disease caused him habitually to furrow his brow.
- He was not bothered when age began to furrow the brow and fill out the jowls.
- plough a lonely furrow 和以前的朋友分离(离...
- furrow application 条施
- latitudinal furrow 横裂沟
- furrow plow 铧式犁
- radial furrow 放射沟(动)
- transverse furrow 横沟
- contour furrow 等高沟
- equatorial furrow [医] 中纬线沟, ...
- back furrow 蛇形丘
- furrow drill 沟播机
- frontal furrow 额沟线(动)
- furrow drilling 垄作
- furrow axle 沟轮轴
- tail furrow 尾沟
- furrow irrigation 沟灌
- water furrow 排水灌毛沟
- genital furrow 生殖沟
- alar furrow 翅皱
- germinal furrow 生殖槽,萌发沟...
- germ furrow 萌芽沟
Sun-burnt sicklemen, of August weary, Come hither from the furrow and be merry.出自：Tempest , Shakespeare
A hard..surface, furrowed by linear marks.出自： J. Forbes