a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- Fluting and singing are heard all night.
- No hymn lifts my heart higher than the morning call of the bobwhite or fluting cry of sandhill cranes out of the sky at dusk .
- Both the dark and the autumn had already made people feel sad, while the fluting of a certain someone often piled on the dreariness.
- But her smile is mysterious, as mysterious as the fluting from the depth of peaceful night, dimly discernible and capricious for ever.
- Grinding is an extensively used method for tool fluting.
- Other motifs from antiquity include the egyptian cartouche (oval), fretwork (banding) of capitals, fluting and reeding of columns.
- flute 长笛
- fluted 有凹槽的
- cutter for fluting twist drills 麻花钻槽铣刀...
- fluting chisel 油槽铲
- fluting cutter for tap 螺丝攻槽铣刀...
- reamer fluting milling cutter 铰刀的开槽铣刀...
- reamer and tap fluting cutter 铰刀及丝锥槽铣刀...
- fluting plane 凹刨
- fluting cutter 槽铣刀,铣槽刀...
- roll fluting machine 滚筒切割机,辊开槽机...
- anti-fluting mill 防折轧机
- fluting apparatus 开槽设备
- flute 长笛