superior development of one side of the body
the state that exists when one person or group has power over another;
"her apparent dominance of her husband was really her attempt to make him pay attention to her"
the organic phenomenon in which one of a pair of alleles present in a genotype is expressed in the phenotype and the other allele of the pair is not
the power or right to give orders or make decisions;
"he has the authority to issue warrants"
"deputies are given authorization to make arrests"
"a place of potency in the state"
- The firm soon achieved complete dominance in the marketplace.
- Kennicott's dominance was heavy upon her.
- Such dominance and dependence relationships are indeed pervasive.
- American economic and cultural clout ensured English's dominance after the British empire had faded.
- They achieved their original dominance by stealth.
- Agriculture has lost its dominance in many countries.
- dominant 主要的
- escalation dominance 1
- dominance principle 控制原则
- market dominance 市场操纵
- eye dominance 眼偏利,单眼优势...
- column dominance 列支配
- social dominance 社会优势,群落优势...
- relative dominance 相对优势度
- incomplete dominance 不完全显性
- cerebral dominance 大脑优势
- fault dominance 故障支配
- brain dominance 大脑优势
- apical dominance 顶端优势,顶端优势度...
- complete dominance 完全显性
- delayed dominance 迟发显性,缓发显性...
- mosaic dominance 嵌合显性
- alternating dominance 交替显性
- mock dominance 伪显性
- diagonal dominance 对角优势
- dominance change 显性转换
Two German bids for dominance in Europe.出自： D. Acheson
Male therapists are often put off by dominance and assertiveness in women.出自： A. Storr