a conflict of people's opinions or actions or characters
the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience;
"modern music is just noise to me"
- Cognitive dissonance is also applied to a perceived incongruity between a person's attitudes and his behaviour.
- Maybe he did disrupt their traditional thinking,isn't a little bit of dissonance healthy for the intellectual community?
- The resolution of one dissonance is often the preparation for another dissonance.
- Poison is a substance that puts the form in greater dissonance leading to disease or death.
- The music of Wagner was distinguished by startling innovations in chord progressions and dissonance.
- Also a musical chord essentially consists of a combination of simultaneous notes, but this combination is under consonance and dissonance constraints.
- disagreement 不合
- music 音乐
- jangle 发出刺耳声
- dissension 意见不合
- discord 不调和
- conflict 冲突
- difference 差异
- difference of opinion 意见分歧
- racket 球拍
- noise 噪声
- harmony 和谐