- n. 和谐；协调；调和；和声
- [U]和睦,融洽,一致 a state of complete agreement
- [U]和谐,协调 the pleasant effect made by parts being combined into a whole
compatibility in opinion and action
the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords
a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole
agreement of opinions
an agreeable sound property
- An enterprise should be full of fairness and harmony.
- Their life is a natural harmony.
- There was not much harmony in international affairs during those years.
- Almost unconsciously she dressed in harmony with this note of simplicity.
- Its harmony is grave and gentle, sad tender.
- The couple live in perfect harmony.
- There was perfect harmony between the two brothers.
- His ideas were no longer in harmony with ours.
- The harmony of sea and sky makes a beautiful picture.
- in〔out of〕 harmony 协调一致〔不协调〕
To heavenliest harmony Reduce the seeming chaos.出自： Southey
We should hold frequent consultations..that our policies and purposes might be kept in harmony.出自： H. Macmillan