- n. 不调和；不一致；[音]不谐和
- vi. 不一致；不协调
- [U]不和,纷争 quarrelling
- [U]不一致,不和谐 lack of their relationship
- [C]争吵,冲突 instance of this
lack of agreement or harmony
disagreement among those expected to cooperate
a harsh mixture of sounds
strife resulting from a lack of agreement
be different from one another
- What has brought discord into the family?
- He's been a source of discord and worry.
- Various discords have arisen over this question.
- The discord of his music was hard on the ear.
- The speaker's opinion discords with the principles of this society.
- A note of discord crept between wife and husband.
- These two answers are in discord.
- There are many discords in this family.
- family discord 家庭不和
- discord between… 之间不和
An age of discord and continual strife.出自：1 Henry VI , Shakespeare
We discorded commonly on two points.出自： Carlyle