- n. 队伍；行列
- v. 列队行进
- [C]队伍,行列 number of people, vehicles, etc. moving along in an orderly way, especially as part of a ceremony or demonstration
- [U]列队行进 action of moving forward in this way
(theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost;
"the emanation of the Holy Spirit"
"the rising of the Holy Ghost"
"the doctrine of the procession of the Holy Spirit from the Father and the Son"
the group action of a collection of people or animals or vehicles moving ahead in more or less regular formation;
"processions were forbidden"
the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- They watched the procession go past.
- The royal procession will be televised.
- The funeral procession choked up Lorna.
- There was a bomb scare during the procession.
- A funeral procession filled the street.
- The students entered the school in procession.
- break up〔lead〕 a procession 解散〔率领〕队伍
- fall into〔form〕 a procession 列队
- hold a procession 列队游行
- lead the procession of 排在…行列之首
- review processions 检阅队列
A procession of wars which had lasted for thirty years.出自： W. S. Churchill
The procession, from Buckingham Palace..to Westminster Abbey.出自： S. Weintraub