any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
(genetics) the loss or absence of one or more nucleotides from a chromosome
the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage;
"an editor's deletions frequently upset young authors"
"both parties agreed on the excision of the proposed clause"
the act of deleting something written or printed
- The specified service has been marked for deletion.
- You'll be asked to confirm deletion before anything is erased.
- record deletion 记录删改
- unit deletion 设备删除
- deletion track 删除记载
- deletion method 缺失法
- intercalary deletion 中间缺失
- character deletion 字符删除
- entry deletion 登记项删除
- stack deletion 栈删除
- tree deletion 树删除
- deletion strategy 删除策略
- gene deletion 多余基因的除去...
- deletion discipline 删改规则
- chromatid deletion 染色单体缺失...
- terminal deletion 末端缺失
- deletion record 删除用新记录,删改记...
- submicroscopic deletion 亚显微缺失
- deletion error 删除错误
- deletion mapping 缺失作图
- delete 删除