- [U]移走,撤除 (an act of) removing
- [U]撤职,免职 dismissal from office
- [C]移动; 搬家,迁移 a change in location or in the place where sb lives
the act of removing;
"he had surgery for the removal of a malignancy"
dismissal from office
- The removal of a neutron from the system is indicated by the head of an arrow.
- We haven't told our friends about our removal to London.
- Our ultimate objective is the removal of all nuclear weapons.
- Their removal is effected by aluminum and ferric salts.
- The consequences of failure would certainly mean her removal from office.
- After the removal of the soup, fish was served.
- Removals are unpleasant, but it will be nice when we get into the new house.
- announce〔demand, order〕 the removal 宣布〔要求,命令〕撤职
- operative〔surgical〕 removal 动〔外科〕手术切除
- removal van 搬运车
Sorting out my papers before the removal to Fairfax Road.出自： J. Agate