- n. 奉献；献词；献堂礼
complete and wholehearted fidelity
a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
a message that makes a pledge
a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action;
"his long commitment to public service"
"they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
- Her dedication to her work was admirable.
- She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work.
- His talent and dedication will insure his success.
- The book's dedication reads "To Mother".
- This was the dedication of the altar, after that it was anointed.