- n. 溅泼（声）；溅泼的量；溅污的斑点；骚动；少许
- v. 溅（湿）；报道
- vt. & vi. 溅,溅湿 cause (a liquid) to fly about in drops; make sb/sth wet
the sound like water splashing
a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event;
"he made a great splash and then disappeared"
a small quantity of something moist or liquid;
"a dab of paint"
"a splatter of mud"
"just a splash of whiskey"
a patch of bright color;
"her red hat gave her outfit a splash of color"
the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
the act of scattering water about haphazardly
cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force;
"She splashed the water around her"
walk through mud or mire;
"We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
dash a liquid upon or against;
"The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture; cause to appear splashed or spattered;
"The mountain was splashed with snow"
make a splashing sound;
"water was splashing on the floor"
soil or stain with a splashed liquid
strike and dash about in a liquid;
"The boys splashed around in the pool"
- There was splash in the pond, and a big goldfish bobbed up.
- He jumped into the water with a splash.
- There's a splash of paint on the white wall.
- He achieved a perfectly clean entry,and there is almost no splash.
- There are some splashes of mud on your trousers.
- The princess made quite a splash in Australia.
- This's the moive that made a splash in that time.
- He poured in a generous splash of rye.
- Just a splash of milk in my coffee, please.
- The boys always splash about in rainwater.
- The waves splashed on the beach.
- The story was splashed across the front page of the newspaper.
- The car splashed through the puddle.
- This tap is a bad one, it splashes.
- Water splashed everywhere.
- The rain splashed the window.
- The careless painter splashed the furniture.
- The outbreak of war was splashed across the television.
- splash about〔around〕 (v.+adv.)
使…四溅 cause to scatter a liquid about
splash sth ⇔ about〔around〕
Don't splash water about.
The children splashed ink about.
- splash down (v.+adv.)
泼下,流下 fall in large or many drops
Water was splashing down from a large hole in the roof.
The spacecraft splashed down in the Pacific.
- splash money about〔around〕 (v.+n.+adv.)
挥霍钱财 make a show of one's wealth
splash one's money about〔around〕
She doesn't mind splashing her money about .
A gambler usually splashes his money about .
- splash on1 (v.+adv.)
(把…)泼〔洒〕在…上面 scatter drops of (usually liquid) on (sth or sb)
splash sth ⇔ on
Don't splash the paint on, you'll waste it!
The rain splashed on the window.
- splash on2 (v.+prep.)
把…泼〔洒〕在…上 scatter drops of (usually liquid) on (sth or sb)
splash sth on sth
I'm afraid I've splashed a bit of coffee on the carpet.
A passing car splashed mud on my best coat!
Mud is splashed on our car.
- splash way across〔through〕 (v.+n.+prep.)
溅着水行路 walk in a (water or mud)
splash one's way across〔through〕 sth
The cowboy splashed his way across the shallow stream with his cow.
We splashed our way through muddy water.
- splash over (v.+prep.)
(使)在…上流过,溅过 (of liquid) flow quickly onto or across (sth);cause liquid to flow quickly onto or across (sth)
splash sth over sth
He splashed ink over his desk.
She accidentally splashed oil over her apron while cooking lunch.
Splash water over her face, it'll help to wake her.
- splash up (v.+adv.)
溅脏… spoil (sth) with many or large drops (usually of liquid)
splash sth ⇔ up
Passing traffic has splashed the wall up with mud.
Oven linings which vaporise splashes..keep the oven clean.出自：Which?
She poured water into the bowl and began to splash her face.出自： E. Figes
Wilson was splashed by a..cab going through a puddle.出自： M. Forster
- splash可用作不及物动词,也可用作及物动词。用作不及物动词时,后面常跟about, on, over等; 用作及物动词时,接名词或代词作宾语,后常跟on, over等。
- splatter 使水等飞溅
- wet 湿的
- slop (液体等)晃荡...
- splosh 钱
- squelch 发出嘎吱声
- squish 压扁
- wallow 打滚
- wade 跋涉
- slap 侮辱
- smack 掌击声
- suck 啜
- gurgle 汨汨地流
- spatter 溅
- sprinkle 洒
- dabble 喷洒
- squirt 喷出
- ripple 涟漪
- water 水
- spray 喷雾
- splashing 喷洒,泼洒
- slosh 泼溅
- plash 激溅
- stir 激起
- dab 轻触
- spattering 飞溅的
- swash 飞溅
- slush 软泥(油灰
- splattering 动词splatter的现...