deem to be
give careful consideration to
take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
show consideration for; take into account
think about carefully; weigh
judge or regard; look upon; judge
look at attentively
look at carefully; study mentally
regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem
- Considering his age, the child reads quite well.
- But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.
- He leads a very active life, considering his age.
- Considering everything, this is the best choice.
- Considering the quality,it is worth the price.
- Considering his age, he writes quite well.
The Evening was pleasant, and also warm, considering we were amongst Ice.出自： F. Smith
Considering its great fury the storm took long to expend itself.出自： H. James