- v. 考虑；思考；认为；体谅；注视
- 认为， 以为，觉得
- 留意， 记住，重视
- vt. & vi. 考虑 think about
- vt. 把…看作,认为 think of in a stated way; regard as; have as an opinion
- vt. 关心,体谅,顾及 be concerned about; show understanding or sympathy for; take into account
deem to be;
"She views this quite differently from me"
"I consider her to be shallow"
"I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
give careful consideration to;
"consider the possibility of moving"
take into consideration for exemplifying purposes;
"Take the case of China"
"Consider the following case"
show consideration for; take into account;
"You must consider her age"
"The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
think about carefully; weigh;
"They considered the possibility of a strike"
"Turn the proposal over in your mind"
judge or regard; look upon; judge;
"I think he is very smart"
"I believe her to be very smart"
"I think that he is her boyfriend"
"The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
look at attentively
look at carefully; study mentally;
"view a problem"
regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem;
"Please consider your family"
- Please take time to consider the problem.
- They did not consider whether they could afford the time or not.
- When you read, don't just consider what the author thinks, consider what you think.
- We consider that the driver is not to blame.
- I consider it a great honor to be invited to dinner.
- You should consider other people before you act.
- He stood there, considering the painting.
- She paused a moment to consider.
- The council will consider tomorrow.
- Consider carefully before doing anything.
- I consider the purchase of a car.
- I want you to consider all the pros and cons.
- Have you considered both sides of the question?
- Consider the consequence before you start doing it.
- He never considers others.
- We should consider her youth.
- We should consider her age.
- You must consider the feelings of other people.
- Have you considered the fact that she is too old for the job?
- The stone is very light when we consider its size.
- He is greatly considered by his colleagues.
- We should consider what to do next.
- They were considering when to hold the meeting.
- We've decided to move but are still considering where to go.
- I first considered writing to him, but then decided to go and see him.
- We are considering building a library here.
- He was considering taking the bedside table downstairs.
- I consider that he is a fool.
- We consider that you are not to blame.
- I consider that she has been badly treated.
- If you consider she's only been studying English a year, she speaks it very well!
- We must consider what's to be done.
- She began to consider what use could be made of it.
- I must consider how he will feel.
- Have you considered how you could achieve your purpose?
- Consider how serious your condition is.
- This watch runs well if you consider how old it is.
- He considered whether he should do it.
- They'll have to consider whether they can afford it or not.
- You surely can't consider him to be a selfish man.
- They consider him to be nothing but an impostor.
- I considered Rose as a good assistant.
- Dade considers music as a very innocent diversion.
- I consider him a genius.
- We consider him a clever fellow.
- She considered herself a superb tennis player.
- They considered it their duty.
- All the critics considered the book a masterpiece.
- They always considered themselves to be very important.
- They considered themselves to be superior to coloured people.
- We consider only such slogans to be correct.
- They considered the house to be very nice.
- We consider them to have been foolish.
- They considered it as beautiful.
- He considered my opinion as valuable as hers.
- I consider myself fortunate in being here with you.
- The teacher considered my explanation not reasonable.
- I consider what he said unimportant.
- I consider it sufficient.
- He was considered to be a model teacher.
- He will be considered a weak leader.
- Paris is considered the brain and heart of France.
- This could not be considered a satisfactory solution.
- He is considered untrustworthy.
- Brooks may be considered as a trustworthy man.
- They always consider themselves in the right.
- They didn't consider the piece up to the standard.
- A can like this is considered below standard.
- The treaty is still considered in force.
- It's considered of great value in traditional medicine.
- What he said is considered of great importance.
- I should consider myself failing in duty if I didn't take immediate action.
- The Emperor didn't consider himself cheated.
- Everyone considered it greatly improved.
- I consider the matter settled.
- These black workers are considered underpaid.
- We all consider him to have acted disgracefully.
- We consider them to have been foolish.
- Imes was considered to have passed the driving test.
- I consider it the greatest honour to have been permitted to study your method of working.
- I consider it a great honour to be here this evening.
- She considers it time to go.
- They considered it not advisable to act that way.
- We don't consider it possible to set back the clock of history.
- Do you consider it better not to go?
- I consider it useless discussing the matter with them.
- He did not consider it worthwhile spending a lot of time on paperback thrillers.
- She considered it important that everything should be finished by eight.
- She considered it beyond her power to help me.
- It's my considered opinion that you should resign.
- All things considered, it is a good plan.
- Considering the signs he showed of genuine repentance, we shall deal leniently with him.
- consider over (v.+prep.)
考虑… think about (sth)
consider over sth
We must consider well over the matter.
- consider a family 考虑一家子
- consider all things 考虑所有的事
- consider other people 考虑到别人
- consider sb's age 考虑某人的年龄
- consider sb's application 考虑某人的申请
- consider sb's ill health 考虑某人的体弱
- consider sb's needs 考虑某人的需要
- consider sb's suggestion 考虑某人的建议
- consider sb's youth 考虑到某人还年轻
- consider sb's wishes 考虑某人的希望
- consider the consequence 考虑后果
- consider the fact 考虑到事实
- consider the feelings of others 体谅别人的感觉
- consider the lilies of the field 考虑到地里的百合花
- consider the matter 考虑这件事
- consider the plan 考虑这个计划
- consider the problem 考虑问题
- consider the situation 考虑形势
- consider the subject 考虑问题
- consider sb a fool 认为某人是个傻瓜
- consider sb a good player 认为某人是个优秀的运动员
- consider sb a great poet 认为某人是个伟大的诗人
- consider sb a liar 认为某人是说谎者
- consider sb a rascal 认为某人是流氓
- consider sb a reliable man 认为某人是个可靠的人
- consider sb a weak leader 认为某人是软弱的领导
- consider sb cheated 认为某人上了当
- consider sb highly skilled 认为某人技术很高
- consider sb justified 认为某人是正义的
- consider sth a great honour 认为…是极大的荣誉
- consider sth a masterpiece 认为…是个杰作
- consider sth a mistake 认为…是个错误
- consider sth a satisfactory solution 认为…是个满意的解决
- consider sth helpless 认为…是无济于事的
- consider sth lawful 认为…是合法的
- consider sth malicious 认为…是恶意的
- consider sth miraculous 认为…是个奇迹
- consider sth unfair 认为…是不公正的
- consider sth unimaginable 认为…是不可思议的
- consider sth unjust 认为…是不公正的
- consider sth unscientific 认为…是不科学的
- consider sth unwise 认为…是不明智的
- consider accordingly 因此认为
- consider best 随某人的便
- consider well 仔细考虑
- consider carefully 充分地考虑
- consider closely 周密地考虑
- consider coolly 冷静地考虑
- consider duly 适当地考虑
- consider economically 从经济学观点上说
- consider etymologically 从词源学角度考虑
- consider fully 充分地考虑
- consider gravely 认真地考虑
- consider greatly 充分地考虑
- consider historically 从历史观点上说
- consider largely 充分地考虑
- consider philosophically 从哲学观点上说
- consider politically 从政治观点上说
- consider previously 预先考虑
- consider prospectively 预先考虑
- consider rationally 理性地考虑
- consider retrospectively 回顾性地考虑
- consider scientifically 科学地考虑
- consider solely 单独地考虑
- consider strictly 严格地考虑
- consider anxiously 焦急地认为
- consider briefly 简单地认为
- consider delicately 敏感地认为
- consider erroneously 错误地认为
- consider favorably 肯定地看待
- consider generally 一概认为
- consider honestly 直率地认为
- consider lightly 轻易地认为
- consider respectfully 私自认为
- consider seriously 严重地认为
- consider sympathetically 同情地认为
- consider unselfishly 无私地认为
- never consider 从不考虑
And with inspection deep Consider'd every Creature.出自： Milton
- consider作“认为”解时,是正式语体,可接that从句作宾语,也可接复合宾语。其宾语补足语可由名词、形容词、介词短语、动词不定式、现在分词、过去分词等充当。在用作宾语补足语的名词、形容词或介词短语之前,有时可插入to be或as。如果to be表示的时间先于谓语动词,则不可省略且须用完成时。当用作宾语补足语的分词表示被动或完成意义,且与其逻辑主体是动宾关系时,须用过去分词。在consider所接的复合宾语中,如果宾语是动词不定式、动名词或that从句,而其补足语为形容词、名词或介词短语时,则须将it置于宾语位置上充当形式宾语,而把真正的宾语置于其补足语之后。注意consider作“认为”解时表示思想状态,指思维活动的结束,通常不用于进行体。
- consider, believe, think
- believe与consider, think在用法上有以下相同之处:
- Do you believe〔consider, think〕 that jogging is helpful to your health? 你认为慢跑对你的身体有益吗?
- 2.后面可以接由名词或代词+to be(常常省略)的复合宾语。例如:
- Do you believe〔consider, think〕 Mr. Bell (to be) a good doctor? 你认为贝尔先生是个好医生吗?
- I don't believe〔consider, think〕 it possible. 我认为这件事情是不可能的。
- Everybody believes〔considers, thinks〕 his living alone strange. 人人都认为他离群独居是不可思议的。
- consider, contemplate, study, weigh
- 这四个词都可表示“考虑”。contemplate指沉思默想,强调持久的、冷静的、注意力集中的思维,但不包含思维的目的、方法或结果; consider是一般用语,指某人在对具体事情作出决定之前进行更自觉、深度和广度更大、目的性更强的思索; study语气比consider更强些,指某人对某问题进行持久的、有目的的、慎重而细致的研究,根据此项所得的结果作出计划或采取某一行动; weigh指某人在作出决策前把一事物和别的事仔细进行比较,在心中权衡,考虑其利害和全局需要,再选择对其有利的东西。
- consider, regard
- 1.consider强调经过考虑后得出比较客观的看法; 而regard则常指对外表的看法或凭眼睛所见而作的评价,强调主观地认为。试比较:
- They consider his brother an honest man.
- We regard her as a poor woman.
- 我们把她当作穷女人。(但实际上她 却可能很有钱)
- 2.consider不仅能直接带复合宾语,而且能用to be或as结构,且to be/as常可省略; regard只可接as,且不能省略。下面几个句子的意思相同:
- I consider him a fool.
- I consider him as a fool.
- I consider him to be a fool.
- I regard him as a fool.
- consider as, accept as
- accept as是有了客观因素后才“把…看成是…”; 而consider as是指经过主观上的思考或亲身经历后才“认为…是…”。
误 We must consider to the matter carefully.
正 We must consider (over) the matter carefully.
析 consider用作不及物动词作“考虑”解时,与介词over搭配; 用作及物动词时,直接接简单宾语。我认为最好去看看他。
误 I considered going to see him.
正 I considered that it would be better to go to see him.
误 I'm considering to help him out.
正 I'm considering helping him out.我们正考虑是否去。
误 We're considering to go.
正 We're considering whether to go.
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的considerer；最初源自拉丁语的considerare，意为仔细看，观察。