the act of someone who picks up or takes something;
"the pickings were easy"
"clothing could be had for the taking"
very attractive; capturing interest;
"a fetching new hairstyle"
"something inexpressibly taking in his manner"
"a winning personality"
- what a taking smile!
- profit taking 获利完成
- taking one with another 大体看来(大概...
- profit-taking 靠买空卖空的差额而获...
- take 拿
- leave-taking 离去
- risk-taking 冒险的
- breath-taking 惊人的
- in a great taking 非常烦恼,极为心烦意...
- not taking any 谢绝
- taking it all round 全面地来看
- taking one thing with another 从各种情况来考虑,权...
- risk taking 惊险性接
- taking lens 取象透镜,拍摄镜头...
- taking poison 服毒
- taking filter 摄象滤色器
- taking characteristic (发送设备的)频谱特...
- taking up 向上开采
- case taking 病案记录
- taking off 除去(取下
- inventory taking 存货盘点
There had been a big score for the taking.出自： G. Boycott
The taking of aspirin by pregnant women.出自：Daily Telegraph
Phillis has such a taking way, She charms my very soul.出自： M. Prior