to a great extent or degree;
"I'm afraid the film was well over budget"
"painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"
"the house has fallen considerably in value"
"the price went up substantially"
- Attendance at my lectures has fallen off considerably.
- Life in the camp had hardened him considerably.
- He lost his way, which delayed him considerably.
- The problem is considerably difficult to us.
- I've tried Cantonese, Hunan and Szechwan food and they differ quite considerably.