keep in mind for attention or consideration;
"Remember the Alamo"
"Remember to call your mother every day!"
"Think of the starving children in India!"
take into consideration, have in view;
"He entertained the notion of moving to South America"
look on as or consider;
"she looked on this affair as a joke"
"He thinks of himself as a brilliant musician"
"He is reputed to be intelligent"
intend to refer to;
"I'm thinking of good food when I talk about France"
"Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!"
devise or invent;
"He thought up a plan to get rich quickly"
"no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software"
choose in one's mind;
"Think of any integer between 1 and 25"
- I couldn't think of the name of that man anyhow.
- He would never think of letting his daughter marry a fellow like you.
- She thought of several possibilities.
- I wouldn't think of disturbing them at this hour of the night.
- Let's think of some questions about life.
- I'm thinking of investing in a new car.
- What do you think of his new job?
- think much of 重视
- think nothing of 不把 ... 放在...
- think better of 改变主意
- think little of 轻视
- think a lot of 非常看重(对 .....
- think no end of 非常看重
- make think that the moon is made of green cheese 愚弄人,很愚蠢...
- think out of the box 破格思维
- think well of 高度评价
- think highly of 尊重
- think that the moon is made of green cheese 愚弄人,很愚蠢...
- think the world of 钦佩
- think no small beer of oneself 妄自尊大
- think a great deal of 非常看重(对 .....
- come to think of it 我想起来了
- think no small bear of oneself 自命不凡
- Think nothing of it. 没什么大不了的。...
- think more of 更在意于; 对 .....
- think the worst of someone 尽量往坏处讲...
- think of，think about，think over
- think of多用来指“想起，认为”。
- think about多用来指“考虑某事情或对某事进行思考”。
- think over意思是“仔细考虑，认真思考”。