- [U][S]开始，开端 a beginning
- [U][S]毕业典礼，学位授予典礼 graduation ceremonies at a school or college
the time at which something is supposed to begin;
"they got an early start"
"she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
an academic exercise in which diplomas are conferred
the act of starting something;
"he was responsible for the beginning of negotiations"
- The commencement of articulate speech belongs to this period.
- Seeds begin to burgeon at the commencement of spring.
- At commencement, academic degrees are officially given.
- The commencement was held in the grand hall.
- He made a speech at the commencement.
- Would passengers please put out cigarettes before the commencement of the flight.
- He was invited to speak at the commencement.
- commencement address 毕业典礼上的演说
- dawn 黎明
- onset 攻击
- beginning 开始
- start 开始
- graduation 毕业
- outset 开始
- origination 开始
- inauguration 就职典礼
- instigation 煽动
- initiation 开始
- dawning 拂晓
- initiative 首创精神
- institution 制定
- opening 开口
- conception 概念
- graduation ceremony 毕业典礼
- kickoff 开球
- get-go 开端
- first 第一的
- graduation exercise 毕业典礼
- commencement ceremony (美国)毕业典礼...
- showtime 开演时间
- starting time [计]起始时间...
- offset 抵消