appear or become visible; make a showing;
"She turned up at the funeral"
"I hope the list key is going to surface again"
"We were approaching our destination"
"They are drawing near"
"The enemy army came nearer and nearer"
develop in a positive way;
"He progressed well in school"
"My plants are coming along"
"Plans are shaping up"
start running, functioning, or operating;
"the lights went on"
"the computer came up"
occur or become available;
"water or electricity came on again after the earthquake"
- Suddenly it came on me where I had lost my keys.
- My parents have never come on us for anything.
- It's getting colder: winter is coming on.
- I think I have a cold coming on.
- His French has come on a lot since he joined the conversation class.
- come on strong 给人以强烈的印象(具...
- come on the heels of 紧随之后(接踵而至)...
- come on to 开始谈及
- come out on strike 举行罢工
- come down on one side or the other of the fence 支持两方的一方...
- come on in 进来吧！(这是比co...
- come down on someone like a load of bricks 严厉谴责某人...
- come out on the right side 赚钱
- come-on man 工头
- come out on the wrong side 赚钱
- come down on 申斥
- come in on 参加(参与
- come on 突然产生
- come down on the right side of the fence 附和胜利的一方...
- come on the scene 到来
- come out on a strike 举行罢工